All Candle Styles
- Remove all packaging before you light the candle.
- Trim the wick to 3mm (1/8") before lighting, and keep trimmed at all times while burning.
- Always use an appropriate holder placed on a protected, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches or any foreign matter - this is combustible material and may cause a fire hazard.
- Burn candles indoors, away from drafts, other heat sources, and any flammable objects or materials.
- If smoking occurs, safely extinguish the candle with a Candle Snuffer, trim wick, remove trimmings and relight.
- Keep burning candles within sight at all times.
- Do not move candles while they are lit.
- Handle with care; glass containers are fragile. Avoid glass to glass contact when removing or replacing the lid. Do not use if cracked, chipped or scratched. Do not refill with wax.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the side of the jar. The jar may become hot. Handle carefully.
- To minimise wax left on the sides of the jar, burn 3 hours at a time; it is normal for some wax to be left, the amount varying per colour, fragrance and burning conditions.
- Prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface by discontinuing use when 12mm (1/2") of wax remains.
- Extinguish carefully before replacing the lid.
- Place one or more pieces of wax melts in the well of the warmer and light the unscented Tea Light beneath. We advise to only use unscented tealights which will burn with a low controlled flame.
- Do not add water!
- To change fragrances, leave your Wax Melt to cool and then gently pop it out and dispose. Also you can heat your Wax Melt for under a minute and this will pop out with ease. Then with a dry cloth gently remove remaining wax.
- Our wax melts can also be used with Electric Wax Warmers. Use the same as a traditional burner but without the tealight. Perfect for no fuss home fragrancing.
Melt burners and the scented wax melts should NOT be burned for more than four hours at a time!
- Our scented tealights are designed for a single use burn.
Candles are sensitive to light and temperature, so be careful when storing them for any extended period of time. Avoid colour fading, melting or cracking by storing candles in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight or fluorescent light. Storage temperature should not be allowed to exceed 27°C or fall below 0°C. Exposure to moisture may inhibit relighting.
Cleaning Spilled Wax from Tabletops, Fabrics, Etc.
We strongly suggest you seek professional advice from cleaning experts such as carpet cleaners or furniture refinishers.